Pharmacists Special Instructions
To receive credit for this module, you must complete a post-test and evaluation at the University of Rhode Island College of Pharmacy website. After watching the video, follow these instructions:
- Go to the URI CPD registration and evaluation web site
- Go to the Current Account Holders login area
- Enter your email address and password
- If you have not used the University of Rhode Island program evaluation system before, you must create an account (using a valid email address and pharmacy or professional license number) before you can complete the program evaluation and report CE credit.
Enter your NABP ID Number*:
- Enter your NABP ID Number in the field provided on your Account Information page, if you have not done so already. Click the "Update Account" button at the bottom of the page to save. Verify your date of birth, in the correct format, and pharmacy license number on this page.
Take Post-Test and Complete Program Evaluation:
- Click View Home Study Activities.
- Click Prescribe to Prevent: Overdose Prevention and Naloxone Rescue Kits for Prescribers and Pharmacists.
- Click Take Post-Test.
- On the payment page, enter the discount code PTP8 and select Apply Discount (there is no charge to take the post-test).
- Complete the post-test and program evaluation and click "submit."
- You will receive a confirmation message of program completion and, if applicable, an explanation of any incorrect answers on the post-test.
- CE participant data will be submitted to the CPE Monitor immediately upon completion of the post-test although the data may not appear in your account for 2-3 days.
- Evaluations must be completed immediately upon completion of the program.
*Your pharmacy license number, date of birth and NABP ID number are required to create an account in the URI CPD online registration and evaluation system. The Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) and the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP) developed a universal continuing pharmacy education credit tracking system called CPE Monitor. Pharmacists and pharmacy technicians must obtain their NABP e-Profile ID www.MyCPEmonitor.net. Your NABP ID and Date of Birth (DOB) in MMDD format are required to receive credit for all ACPE-accredited CPE activities. This requirement is an effort to streamline future continuing education credit reporting. Pharmacy license numbers will not be used for any other purpose.